Sunday, February 19, 2017

Darkness: Blade Wings

Darkness: Blade Wings

Hello Cardfighters!  Major Spades here with another deck profile to present to you.  This time it is Blade Wings.  I love how the deck soul charges and recycles deck from Tibold's skill.  It compresses the deck late game for triggers, and Sullivan skill raises my defenses to get to that late game.  The funny part is that I tend to win by my opponent decking out if he/she isn't playing legion decks.  Now lets get into the deck profile.

Grade 3's:
4x: Blade Wing Sullivan (This unit lets me have an additional 10k shield to all my guardians if I have 15 or more in soul.  After he gets attacked, he soul blast 2.  His other effect is that I can choose a rear guard and look for three copies of that card and put it into my soul.)
2x: Wings of Recurrence, Blade Wing Reijy (His skill is that he can superior ride from the soul if my other Blade Wing unit's attack did not hit.  His other skill is to soul blast 15 and he gains 15k and 2 criticals if I have a Blade Wing Reijy in my soul.)
2x: Blade Wing Reijy (His skill is that if I have 15 or more in soul, he gains 2 critials.  His other skill is that I can choose one of my rear guards and look for 3 copies of that card and put it into my soul.)

Grade 2's:
4x: Blade Wing Sykes (His skill activates in soul which I soul blast him to soul charge 2.  If he is placed on rear guard, and I have a Blade Wing Vanguard soul charge 1.)
4x: Demonted Executioner (His darkness skill activates when I soul charge during the turn and he gains 2k if I have 6 or more cards in soul and if I have 10 or more, he gains another 3k for a counterblast.  His other skill is that he can let me look at the top 7 cards in my deck and put a unit with the darkness ability to my soul.)
2x: Flying Librarian (Her skill is counterblast 1 and soul charge 2 to draw a card if I have 6 or more cards in soul.  If I have 10 or more cards in soul, I can unflip one damage.)

Grade 1's:
4x: Dimension Creeper (This unit's ability activates in soul which I soul blast this unit out, and I soul charge 2.)
4x: Flag Breaker (Unfliping perfect guard)
4x: Succubus of Pure Love (Stride fodder)

Grade 0's:
4x: Dark Knight of Nightmareland (Soul charging critical that gives a unit 3k.)
4x: Wertigre Fanatica (Critical)
4x: Monochrome of Nightmareland (Stand trigger that puts itself on top of the deck and soul charges 1.  It's additional skill is that if I have 6 or more in soul I can unflip one damage.  If I have 10 or more in soul, I can draw a card.)
4x: Cheshire Cat of Nightmareland (Heal)
3x: Enigmatic Assassin (Unit that comes out of soul when its darkness ability activates, and it becomes a 20k attacker or booster if I have 15 or more in soul.)
1x: Werfleder Ordonnaz (Forerunner that soul charges itself and lets me soul charge 2 and draws a card if I have 6 or more in soul.)

Strides:
4x: Wings of Annihilation, Blade Wing Tibold (His skill is that he recycles my drop zone into deck.  If I have 15 cards in soul, my front row rear guards gain 10k, and if not, I soul charge 5.)
4x: Abominable One, Gilles de Rais (His skill is that if I have 10 or more in soul, he gains 10k.  If I have 15 or more in soul he gains the ability that my opponent cannot guard with grade 1's or higher form hand, and he gains a critical if I have two face up cards in my G-zone.)
1x: Mask of Demonic Frenzy, Ericrius (His ability is that when he attacks, soul charge 2, and he gains 1k for each card in soul if I have 15 or more.  If he hits, my opponent chooses a rear guard and retires it.)
1x: Rebellious Retainer of Fresh Blood, Frederick (His skill is that I put a card from hand to soul, and he gains 1k for each card in soul.  If the total power increased by this skill is 10k or more, he gives the front rear guards 5k.)
1x: Great Demon, Souless Demagogue (His skill is that he gives the front row 1k for every time a card is soul charged.)
1x: Love Tempest, Kisskill Lira (Her skill is that when she hits, soul charge 2 and draw a card if I have 6 or more in soul.)
2x: False Dark Wings, Agrat bat Mahlat (G-guardian that soul charges 2 and gains 5k shield if my soul is 6 or more.)
2x: Nighttime Gentleman, Saint-Germain (G-guardian that gains 10k shield if I have 10 or more cards in soul.  If I have 15 or more in soul, I can choose any number of rear guards and give them resist.)


















No comments:

Post a Comment