Saturday, August 20, 2016

Casual Deck of the Week: Seal Dragons Unleashed Version 2.0

Casual Deck of the Week: Seal Dragons Unleashed Version 2.0

Hello Cardfighters its Major Spades with another casual deck profile.  Sorry for the long wait but I was away on vacation for a few days in South Carolina to visit a very important person.  From this article, I am going to post only one article per week, so I can have some time building more decks to present to you Cardfighters.  This deck profile for the week is Seal Dragons.  I know I made an old article about them but this is a much improved version from the support from the new G sets and Fighters Collection.  This deck is very powerful in destroying your opponents grade 1's or lower units and filling up their field with nothing but grade 2's.  The more grade 2's my opponent has on the field, the stronger my units gets.  Another win alternative, I can deck my opponent out if they are not playing legion.  I hope you enjoy this newer deck profile of my newly improved Seal Dragon deck.

Seal Dragons Unleashed 2.0:

Grade 3's:
4x: Seal Dragon, Georgette (the main card for the deck because the limit break gives it 5k power for each of my opponents grade 2 rear guards, and it gets a critical if my opponent has 2 or more grade 2 rear guard units.  Also it has an unlock ability against Link Joker.)
4x: Hellfire Seal Dragon, Weathercloth (Break ride that retires 2 of my opponents rear guards and replaces them for grade 2's.)

Grade 2's:
3x: Seal Dragon, Jacquard (12k attacker for Seal Dragons)
4x: Seal Dragon, Corduroy (a unit that retires one of my opponent’s rear guards for one counterblast with Seal Dragon in its name, and my opponent looks at the top 4 for a grade 2 unit and call it to rear guard circle)
4x: Seal Dragon, Barathea (When this unit is placed on rear guard circle, my opponent has to put a grade 2 onto the field from hand.  If not, I get to draw a card.)

Grade 1's:
4x: Seal Dragon, Rinocross (perfect guard)
3x: Lava Flow Dragon (Stride fodder)
4x: Seal Dragon, Doskin (This unit can counter charge and give one of my units 2k for each grade 2 unit my opponent has when my opponent puts a grade 2 onto the field.)
3x: Seal Dragon, Gariserge (For a counterblast, this unit prevents my opponent's grade 2's from intercepting, and this unit gains 2k for each grade 2 unit my opponent controls.)

Grade 0's:
4x: Seal Dragon, Biella (Critical)
4x: Seal Dragon, Artpique (Draw that gives a unit a 3k boost when you move this unit into the soul)
4x: Seal Dragon, Tarpaulin Dracokid (Critical that has an ability.  When this unit is placed on rear guard circle, I can counter charge as many damage by how many grade 2's my opponent has on the field.)
4x: Seal Dragon, Shirting (Heal)
1x: Seal Dragon, Terrycloth (Starting Vanguard that retires one of my opponents rear guards if I counterblast 1 card with Seal Dragon in its name and soul charge Terrycloth, but my opponent looks at the top 4 for a grade 2 unit and call it to rear guard)

Strides:
4x: Helldeity Seal Dragon, Crossorigin (This unit retires up to a certain amount of units my opponent controls by how many Crossorigin g-units face up I have, and he gains a critical if my opponent has 2 or more grade 2 units on field.)
2x: Flame Emperor Dragon King, Irresist Dragon (When this unit hits, I can retire an entire row.)
2x: Supreme Heavenly Emperor Dragon, Vortex Desire (When this unit hits, I can retire as many rear guards for each flame dragon on my Vanguard.)
4x: Transcendence Divine Dragon, Nouvelle Vague L'Express (This unit can prevent my opponent from calling grade 1 or higher units to guardian circle, and he nullifies 6th damage triggers if my opponent is at 5 damage.)
2x: Flame Wing Steel Beast, Denial Griffin (This g-guardian when placed, can retire the attacking unit it is guarding.)
2x: Flame Emperor Dragon King, Asyl Orb Dragon (G-guardian that becomes a 20k shield if my opponent has 4 or less rear guards.)

No comments:

Post a Comment