Thursday, July 21, 2016

Competitive Deck of the Week: Great Nature Success

Competitive Deck of the Week: Great Nature Success

Hello Cardfighters its Major Spades again with another competitive deck of the week.  This week will be Great Nature Chatnoir/Tester Foxes.  This deck is very good with getting hand advantage early game, and pressuring your opponent with very high number columns and restanding from Crayon Tiger.   Great Nature have been well known to retire their own units but get cards back to hand to replace them.  This deck is very fun in my views, and has been winning me tournaments in the past.   Along with my list of clans I use, my top 3 best clans have been: Gold Paladin, Pale Moon, and Great Nature.  Its time to head to the deck profile, and I hope you like it.  Thank you.

Chatnoir/Tester Foxes Success

Grade 3s:
4x: Honorary Professor, Chatnoir (Break ride unit that gives my rear guards the ability to give 4k power to any unit while attacking my opponent's Vanguard.  During the end of my turn, the units that received power retire and lets me draw a card for them.)
3x: Magic Scientist, Tester Fox (Legion unit that counter charges when my rear guards are retired during my turn and makes me recycle and draw cards if the units retired are Tester Fox or the mate Researcher Fox.)
1x: Contradictory Instructor, Tusk Master (This unit makes me restand a rear guard and give it 4k when Tusk Master is attacking.) 

Grade 2s:
4x: Illusion Scientist, Researcher Fox (This unit when retired makes me search from my deck either this unit or Tester Fox.)
3x: Capable Assistant, Guru Wolf (This unit lets me draw a free card if he hits and if his power is 20k or more.)
4x: Crayon Tiger (This unit with a generation break skill to restand one of my units and give it 4k and during the end of my turn I get to retire and draw for that unit given the power from Crayon Tiger.)

Grade 1s:
2x: Honorary Assistant, Mikesaburo (This unit lets me chose one of my units, and it gives it the effect to search for a grade 3 from my deck and add it to my hand when the unit with this effect retires during my end phase.)
4x: Contradictory Instructor, Shell Master (Unflipping perfect guard)
4x: Diligent Assistant, Minibelly (Stride fodder)
4x: Coiling Duckbill (This unit lets me chose one of my units, and it gives it the effect to draw a card when the unit inherit skill retires during my end phase.)

Grade 0s:
4x: Ruler Chameleon (This unit when retired during my end phase lets me search for another Ruler Chameleon and add it to my hand.)
4x: Holder Hedgehog (Critical)
4x: Castanet Donkey (Draw trigger that gives a unit 3k if I move this unit into the soul.)
4x: Broadcast Rabbit (Heal)
1x: Pencil Koala (Starting unit that gives 4k to a unit and the ability to draw a card if the attack Koala boost hits.)

Strides:
3x: Omniscience Dragon, Hrimthurs (This stride unit gives 8k to a unit after Hrimthurs attacked my opponent's Vanguard, and the unit with the inherited skill from Hrimthurs retires and lets me draw a card.)
1x: Omniscience Dragon, Cath Palug (This unit gives all my attacking rear guards the ability to give 4k to any unit, and retire that unit and draw a card for it.)
1x: Immortality Professor, Phoeniclax (This unit gives 4k to two units and retires them when Phoeniclax attacks.)
1x: Omniscience Dragon, Wisdom Teller Dragon (This unit if it successfully hit my opponents's Vanguard, it gives 4k to a unit and a ability when my unit attacks and it has 20k or more power, I can draw a card during the attack phase.)
4x: Omniscience Dragon, Managarmr (This unit gives 4k to two of my units and the ability of grade 1 or higher guard restriction from hand if my unit's power is 20k or over.)
2x: Immortality Professor, Kundalini (G-guardian that gains 5k shield if I chose one of my units to get 4k power and at the end of the turn it retires, and I get to counter charge 1.)
1x: Air Elemental, Sebreeze (I stride this when my opponent plays the grade 2 game or is grade stuck at 2.)
2x: Dark Element, Dizmel (This G-guardian has resist and makes me choose a unit that cannot be hit or chosen for effects of my opponent's card effects, and it is a great counter for Dimension Police match ups.)

1x: Metal Element, Scryew (25k shield if I discard a card.)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment