Saturday, July 30, 2016

Casual Deck of the Week: Neo Nectar Bloom

Casual Deck of the Week: Neo Nectar Bloom

Hello Cardfighters its Major Spades with another deck profile for you, and its going to be Neo Nectar.  This deck is very fun with its bloom mechanic by calling out many units with the same name and giving them their power ups from their bloom abilities.  Bloom only works if another unit with the same name is called to rear guard.  This deck not only call the same units, but the power boost to the units is ridiculous that the average power boost can go from 70k to 100k columns.  I hope you enjoy this deck profile just like I do.

Neo Nectar Bloom:

Grade 3's:
4x: Ranunculus Flower Maiden, Ahsha (She is the main unit to use in the game, and her stride break ability clones one of my rear guards.  Her generation break 2 skill gives two of my rear guards with the same name as my Vanguard 5k.
4x: Cornflower Flower Maiden, Ines (This unit when bloomed makes me look at the top 5 cards to search for a bloom ability unit and add that unit to my hand for just returning Ines back to my deck.)

Grade 2's:
4x: Ideal Maiden, Thuria (This unit is able to copy any unit's name when she is placed on rear guard if I have a Vanguard with Ranunculus in its name.  She also recycles a unit from my drop zone if it has the same name as the name Thuria claimed.)
4x: Greenshot Elf (This unit when bloomed gets 2k power and the boost ability.)
3x: Maiden of Flower Screen (This unit gets the name of another rear guard when I return a unit from my drop zone to my deck.)

Grade 1's:
4x: Pure Maiden, Katrina (This unit's bloom ability gives other units with its name a 4k gain.)
4x: Cherry Blossom Blizzard Maiden, Lilga (Perfect guard that has the bloom ability that when another unit name Lilga enters the battlefield, those units with the same name return to my hand for one counterblast.)
4x: Valkyrie of Reclamation, Padmini (Stride fodder and unit that searches for Ahsha.)
1x: Maiden of Sweet Berry (This unit can return herself to the deck to copy one of my units on the field.)

Grade 0's:
4x: Cosmos Pixy, Lizbeth (Stand trigger that her bloom ability can let me draw a card while recycling up to 4 units with the same name in my drop zone and herself into the deck.)
4x: Watering Elf (Stand trigger that gives one of my units 3k when moved into soul.)
4x: Maiden of Daybreak (Stand trigger that can send herself to the top of the deck, and she can give two units with the same name a 5k gain.)
4x: Fairy Light Dragon (Heal)
2x: Peach Orchard Maiden, Elmy (Starting Vanguard that if I have a Vanguard with Ranunculus in its name, and I can clone one of my grade 2 or greater units on the field, and it returns to my hand at the end of the turn.)

Strides:
3x: Flower Princess of Perpetual Summer, Verano (She can copy and recycle units and give the called units the ability to boost.)
4x: Dream-spinning Ranunculus, Ahsha (She can give the front row 5k and can clone from her generation break 2 skill.)
2x: Ranunculus in Glorious Bloom, Ahsha (She can clone one unit and give the units with the same name 5k for each face up copy of Dream-spinning Ahsha I have face up in the G-zone.  She also gains a critical if I have a rear guard with the same name as my Vanguard.)
1x: Flower Princess of Spring, Arborea (She gets to clone and superior call if her attack hits.)
1x: Flower Princess of Spring's Beginning, Primavera (She recycles 5 normal units and gets to call and clone 2 rear guards when she attacks for 3 counterblast and a one card discard.)
2x: Sacred Tree Dragon, Rain Breath Dragon (G-guardian that calls a unit from my hand and gives the called unit resist adding 5k to my G-guardian's shield.)
1x: Air Elemental, Sebreeze (I stride this when my opponent plays the grade 2 game or is grade stuck at 2.)
1x: Dark Element, Dizmel (This G-guardian has resist and makes me choose a unit that cannot be hit or chosen for effects of my opponent's card effects, and it is a great counter for Dimension Police match ups.)

1x: Metal Element, Scryew (25k shield if I discard a card.)


No comments:

Post a Comment