Saturday, July 16, 2016

Casual Deck of the Week: Magus Foresight

Casual Deck of the Week: Magus Foresight 

Hello Cardfighters its Major Spades here with another casual deck of the week.  Today will be my Magus deck which in my opinion is really fun when your making your opponents sweat while you are looking at the top card of your deck.  Being able to see and predict triggers, it gets to my opponents, and they drop all their hand just so they won't get hit with a double critical.  The deck can overall generate hand and be able to foresee triggers before your Vanguard attacks.  Furthermore, I will get into the deck profile and hope you like it just as I do.  

Mystical Magus:

Grade 3s:
4x: Hexagonal Magus (She is the break ride that lets me look at the top 3 cards of my deck, and I add one to hand and put the rest on top of the deck in any order.)
3x: Floral Magus (She is a good unit to add cards in hand and add power to her.  When I break ride on Hexagonal Magus, I can see if I have any triggers I can stack.  If those cards are basic cards, I can use Floral Magus to add them to hand giving her 5k for any card declared right and pushing triggers in my deck closer for drive checks.)

Grade 2s:
4x: Stellar Magus (She makes me predict the top card for one counterblast, and I get it right it goes to my hand.  I get it wrong, and it goes to the top of the deck and I unflip for the cost.)
4x: Silent Tom (He is one of the win conditions of my deck which he is a unit that prevents my opponent from calling grade 0s to guardian circle.  Its the best unit to put all my critical triggers on.)
3x: Rhombus Magus (She is a 14k beater if I call the top card of my deck right.)

Grade 1s:
4x: Oracle Guardian Gemini (8k booster and great booster for Silent Tom.)
4x: Tetra Magus (Perfect guard)
3x: Cone Magus (She is a counter charge 2 if I declare the top card right.)
4x: Divine Sword, Ame-no-Murakumo (Stride fodder)

Grade 0s:
4x: Battle Sister Ginger (Critical)
4x: Psychic Bird (Critical that soul charges and draws a card)
4x: Paisley Magus (Critical trigger that makes me look at the top card of my deck, and I can either put it on the top or bottom of my deck.)
4x: Lozenge Magus (Heal trigger that puts herself back into the deck when she has boosted a unit.)
1x: Semilunar Magus (Starter that lets me draw two cards if I call the top card right.)

Stirdes:
4x: One Who Views the Planet, Globe Magus (She lets me look at the top card at any time during my turn even during and before drive checks.)
4x: Lord of Guidance, Wakahirume (She makes me draw a card and put a card from my hand to the top of the deck while she is attacking, so she makes me recycle a trigger from my hand to the top of the deck.)
2x: Dragon Destroyer Battle Deity, Kamususanoo (He not only lets me look at the top two cards and add one to hand, but he also gives 2k to all my units.)
2x: Sunrise-on-high Godhawk, Ichibyoshi (G-guardian that becomes a 30k shield if I have 3 or more cards in hand.)
2x: Dark Element, Dizmel (This G-guardian has resist and makes me choose a unit that cannot be hit or chosen for effects of my opponent's card effects, and it is a great counter for Dimension Police match ups.)
1x: Metal Element, Scryew (This is my last G-guardian that becomes an extra 25k shield when I discard a card from hand along with the heal trigger.)
1x: Air Elemental, Sebreeze (I stride this when my opponent plays the grade 2 game or is grade stuck at grade 2.)



No comments:

Post a Comment