Monday, July 21, 2014

“Gold Paladin Bunny Ops Assemble!”



Hello Cardfighters!  I am back with a deck profile that is my personal favorite.  I want to share my old Pellinore/Great Silver Wolf Garmore deck that is my personal favorite gold paladin and my first competitive deck.  I picked the bunny build because bunnies are soo adorable.  Since the Great Silver Wolf Garmore trial deck came out, it was my first Vanguard deck.  When booster set 7: Rampage of the Beast King came out, I love how there were bunnies in the set for gold paladins.  I love the deck build, and I love how fun it is to pull off a Pellinore superior ride to put in an additional Vanguard attack.  I even love how Lop Ear Shooter helps give you an additional unit to help reinforce your field.  I have been playing a lot of locals with this deck when my friends use to take me to certain local shops outside my area, and I have been among one of the top 4 players in certain local shops.  Without further ado, I present to you my throwback gold paladin Pellinore/Garmore deck.

Grade 0’s:
1x Spring Breeze Messenger (starting Vanguard that makes me look at the top 3 cards from my deck and superior call a gold paladin from those 3 in rest position on a rear guard circle and put the rest to the bottom of the deck in any order when an attack hits while spring breeze boosted a unit)
4x Flame of Victory (critical trigger that gives a unit 3k when you move this unit into the soul)
2x Silent Punisher (critical)
4x Falcon Knight of the Azure (draw trigger that gives a unit 2k when this unit is called from the deck)
2x Weapons Dealer, Gwydion (draw)
4x Elixir Sommelier (heal)

Grade 1’s:
4x Halo Shield, Mark (perfect guard)
2x Knight of Elegant Skills, Gareth (8k booster)
2x Listener of Truth, Dindrane (a unit that makes you draw a card when she is called from the deck, and the cost for her skill is soul blast 1)
2x Player of the Holy Axe, Nimue (a unit that superior calls the top card of my deck when this unit hits while it is boosted for one counter blast)
2x Charjgal (special booster for Great Silver Wolf Garmore for one soul blast and Charjgal gives the boosted Garmore an additional 5k for a 21k column)
2x Sleygal Dagger (special 7k booster that gains an extra 2k gain for one counterblast)

Grade 2’s:
3x Knight of Superior Skills, Beaumains (10k attacker)
3x Lop Ear Shooter (a unit that makes you see the top 3 cards and superior call one of those cards from those 3 when Lop Ear is superior called from the deck and the cost is discarding a card)
3x Player of the Holy Bow, Viviane (a unit that superior calls the top card of the deck to rear guard circle when Vivian hits the Vanguard while it is boosted by another unit)
2x Sacred Guardian Beast, Nemean Lion (a unit that is a 10k shield when it intercepts)

Grade 3’s:
4x Great Silver Wolf, Garmore (When this card is ride on the Vanguard circle and you can counter blast 2 to superior a grade 2 or lower Gold Paladin from your deck to a rear guard circle, and he also gets a 5k gain when he is at limit break)
4x White Hare in the Moon's Shadow, Pellinore (A superior ride unit that activates when this unit is called from the deck to rear guard circle, and the cost is just to discard a card to superior ride Pellinore.  His limit break is that you return 2 Gold Paladins to the bottom of your deck to give up to two Gold Paladin units a 5k boost)

No comments:

Post a Comment