Monday, July 21, 2014

“Arise from the Abyss of Darkness and Strike Down those who Oppose you Dark Irregulars”



 Hello Cardfighters.  I have returned with another deck profile that I am still enjoying.  I wanted to present this article and another with my two Tachikaze builds that I love to death before I depart to FanimeCon.  To begin, my Dark Irregular build is a high number beat down deck with Master of the Fifth Element and King of Masks, Dantarian.  It also has Doreen the Thruster in the deck too for additional power and very high numbered columns.  Why I like Dark Irregulars personally?  One, I like the clan mechanic of soul charging and getting additional trigger skills from soul charging.  Two, most of the units are Halloween themed, and Halloween is my number one favorite holiday because of candy (LOVE IT!) and cosplaying (LOVE IT!).  Last, some of the units reference Alice in Wonderland, and Alice in Wonderland is a personal childhood favorite along with Sleeping Beauty.  I like how Dark Irregulars give them a dark theme.  My most favorite character in Alice is always the Cheshire Cat.  It was kind of sad that there is no actual Alice in Dark Irregulars, but she ended up as a doll in the Pale Moon clan….soo sad.  Without further delay, here is my deck profile, and I hope you enjoy it.    

Grade 0’s:
1x Greedy Hand (starting Vanguard to put a grade 2 or lower Dark Irregulars into my soul [Dimension Creeper] for one counterblast and moving Greedy Hands to the soul)
4x Cheshire Cat of Nightmareland (Heal)
4x Dark Knight of Nightmareland (Critical and a skill that gives a unit a 3k boost by moving Dark Knight into the soul from rear guard circle)
4x Blitzritter (Critical)
4x Hysteric Shirley (Draw and skill to move her into soul to do an additional soul charge)

Grade 1’s:
4x March Rabbit of Nightmareland (perfect guard)
4x Dimension Creeper (take out from soul to drop zone to soul charge 2)
3x Doreen the Thruster (special booster that gains 3k for any card that gets soul charged)
3x Poet of Darkness, Amon (a 9k booster when my Vanguard has 6 or more cards in the soul)

Grade 2’s:
3x Emblem Master (counterblast 1 and soul charge 3 cards when he hits the Vanguard)
2x Gwynn the Ripper (counterblast 2 to retire an opponent’s grade 2 or less rear guard)
3x Werwolf Sieger (10k unit)
3x Demon of Aspiration, Amon (11k unit if my Vanguard has 6 or more cards in the soul)

Grade 3’s:
4x King of Masks, Dantarian (Dark Irregular’s break ride that gives my Vanguard a 10k power boost and gives 3 of my rear guards 1000k for each card in my soul)
4x Master of the Fifth Element (Another power generating unit that gives all my rear guards an additional 3k if I have 10 or more cards in the soul from his limit break, and he soul charges 3 if he hits the Vanguard)

Overall the deck is soo good in getting very high number columns.  Rather than playing Amon or Amon Reverse, I chose a deck that can do work just by combining soul charge with Doreen’s skill to get me really strong attacks along with the break ride and Master that forces my opponent to take damage or drop their entire hand.  Sad that Master is a 10k based unit, but he does have a very good skill with no counter blasting.  The deck is fun, and it takes time and patience to get the combos off at the right time which is challenging, but I love challenging decks/clans.  I was also thinking of putting stand triggers, but that is still in the testing grounds.  I hope you enjoyed this profile and keep fighting Cardfighters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment