Thursday, April 3, 2014

“Blossom and Show the World of Your Everlasting Beauty, Bloom Neo Nectar Arboros Dragon Sephirot and Maiden of Venus Trap Reverse!”



Hello Cardfighters!  I am back with a double feature deck profile coming at you with my current Neo Nectar Arboros Dragon build, and the other deck is my future Maiden build.  I know St. Patrick’s Day passed, and I wanted to present these articles on that day.  However, I was tied up with cosplay gatherings and deck experimenting, so I apologize for not keeping a constant flow of articles.  I want to wish you all a late St. Patrick’s Day greeting and an April Fool’s too.  I will try my best to get more articles posted.  I have been working on an additional ten articles that will be posted shortly.  Without further ado, I will present my Arboros Dragon and Maiden decks.  Neo Nectar has been one of my favorite clans along with the other twelve clans I run, but my reason why I chose Neo Nectar as one of my decks is that I have been a person who loves the beauty of nature.  I have been to hikes and nature walks, and I love the calm and soothing atmosphere especially the sound of the ocean and rain forests.  Also, a song by Hatsune Miku called “Blue Green” kind of remind me of the sound of nature and the destructive force of it when I heard it.  That is how beautiful, yet destructive Neo Nectar can be.  Here is my Sephirot and Maiden builds.


Arboros Dragon, Sephirot ride chain
Grade 3’s:
4x Arboros Dragon, Sephirot (grade 3 for Arboros ride chain which it has a limit break that gives 3k to all your Neo Nectar rear guards with the same name)
4x Maiden of Trailing Rose (counter blast 1 and discard a copy of her to look at the top 5 cards and superior call two Neo Nectar units from among those top 5 cards)

Grade 2’s:
4x Arboros Dragon, Timber (grade 2 for Arboros chain ride)
4x Maiden of Rainbow Wood (counter blast 2 and draw a card when this card hits any unit)
3x Glass Beads Dragon (counter blast 2 and draw a card when this card hits any unit)

Grade 1’s:
4x Arboros Dragon, Branch (grade 1 chain ride for Arboros)
4x Corolla Dragon (8k booster)
4x Maiden of Blossom Rain (perfect guard)
2x Caramel Popcorn (7k booster counter blast 1 to give it +1000)

Grade 0’s:
1x Arboros Dragon, Ratoon (starting Vanguard)
4x Chestnut Bullet (critical)
4x Night Queen Musketeer, Daniel (critical)
4x Four Leaf Fairy (draw)
4x Sweet Honey (heal)     

Maiden of Venus Trap "Яeverse" deck
Grade 3’s:
4x Maiden of Venus Trap "Яeverse" (counter blast 1 and lock one unit of yours to look up the top 5 cards of your deck and superior call a Neo Nectar with a 5k boost onto a rear guard circle)
4x Lord of the Deep Forests, Master Wisteria (break ride that helps fill up your field with same copies of rear guards by counter blasting 1 and choosing up of one of each Neo Nectar rear guard and superior call exact copies of your rear guards onto your field)

Grade 2’s:
4x Maiden of Rainbow Wood
4x Maiden of Cherry Bloom (when this unit hits Vanguard, counter blast 1 and soul blast one to superior call Maiden of Cherry Stone in rear guard in rest and shuffle)
3x White Rose Musketeer, Alberto (damage unflipper)

Grade 1’s:
4x Corolla Dragon
4x Maiden of Blossom Rain
4x Maiden of Cherry Stone (when your attack hits Vanguard while this unit boost, you superior call Maiden of Cherry Bloom onto rear guard circle in rest and put this unit on top of your deck and shuffle)
2x Caramel Popcorn

Grade 0’s:
1x Maiden of Physalis (starting Vanguard)
4x Maiden of Egg Plant (draw)
4x Maiden of Morning Glory (stand)
4x Watering Elf (stand)
4x Sweet Honey (heal)

As a result, I like these two deck builds.  First, Arboros Dragon chain ride is great at pressuring and adding an additional 3k boost to rear guards with the same name by Sephirot’s limit break.  The successful chain ride is good when I get the right cards to help fill out my field by the chain ride skills.  If I don’t have a successful chain ride, I can use Maiden of Trailing Rose’s skill to help fill up my field early game until I get Sephirot late game.  Plus I love Earth dragons XD.  Last, my Maiden of Venus Trap “Reverse” is fun because of Cherry Stone and Bloom’s effect to reinforce your empty rear guard circles.  Also, I like Venus’s and Master Wisteria’s artwork even the effects too.  Kind of like a Silver Thorn Reverse but from the deck.  I love the Neo Nectar deck mechanic of reinforcing open rear guard circles like Gold Paladins.  However in my opinion, Neo Nectar has a more consistent and fast flow of getting rear guards faster from all that Nurakami, Kagero, or that Chaos Breaker retiring.  Ah I love Vanguard and the different clan mechanics.  I hope you enjoyed this double feature deck profile, and I hope to meet with you again with more deck profiles.  Take care Cardfighters. ^///^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment