Friday, June 21, 2013

Neo Nectar - Knights of the Flowers

AKA, Lonefire Blossom and Pot of Avarice.

Since my musketeer deck is coming along so nicely (Great Daiyusha and Basil got me 8 holos for this deck including 2 Cecilia; it'll be done after another $30 or so), I thought I'd share the deck with everyone.

I want to post it, but I don't, since it's so straightforward with the current card pool.
But I shall!

EDIT: I totally forgot to post this lol.



---  ---  ---
Grade 0:
1x Broccolini Musketeer, Kirah
4x Hibiscus Musketeer, Hanah (Heal)
4x Queen of the Night Musketeer, Daniel (Critical)
4x Chestnut Bullet (Critical)
4x Watering Elf (Stand)
(You can use draw triggers too, but I find that stands are more fun.)

Grade 1:
4x Lily of the Valley Musketeer, Rebecca
4x Water Lily Musketeer, Ruth
3x Tulip Musketeer, Mina
3x Corolla Dragon
(Besides Rebecca and Ruth, IMO, the rest is up to you...OH, you should run perfect guards if you have money and/or value winning a lot)

Grade 2:
4x Lily of the Valley Musketeer, Kaivant
4x Cherry Blossom Musketeer, August
3x Tulip Musketeer, Almira

Grade 3:
4x White Lily Musketeer, Cecilia
4x Black Lily Musketeer, Hermann
---  ---  ---

This deck is all about setting up fast, and giving a good solid beatdown.  It also has a good capability for recovering lost units with Cecilia's effect.  Power is always decent but never outstanding.

(I just realized the English card says Chestnut Bullet, not Dangan Chestnut.)

No comments:

Post a Comment