Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Angel Feather - Ergodiel/Kiriel (test deck)

I decided one day that I wanted to make an Angel Feather deck.  Before I knew it, I was done (about 1.5 days later; fastest built deck ever).

Death Anchor + Halo Shield, Mark + G3 Tsukuyomi + Agravain = 2x Kiriel, 3x Ergodiel, 1x Requiel, 1x cupid Nociel, 1x machine gun Nociel, 2x Armaros, and a bunch of free commons/rares.

3 card shops, a few different people, and a whole lot of motivation.

Works alright for now.  Might get another Armaros.


---  ---  ---
Grade 0:
1x Miracle Feather Nurse
4x Sunny Smile Angel (Heal)
4x Happy Bell Nociel (Stand)
4x Aurora Ribbon Pigeon (Stand)
4x Critical Hit Angel (Critical)

Grade 1:
4x Heavenly Injector
2x Clutch Rifle Angel
2x Lightning Charger
3x Burst Shot, Bethnael
1x Lancet Shooter
1x Pure Keeper, Requiel
1x Battle Cupid Nociel

Grade 2:
4x Fate Healer, Ergodiel
3x Core Memory, Armaros
2x Iron Heart, Mastema
1x Holy Zone, Penemue
1x Love Machine Gun, Nociel

Grade 3:
3x Cosmo Healer, Ergodiel
2x Circular Saw, Kiriel
3x Drill Bullet, Geniel
---  ---  ---

Ongoing notes:

-Currently loving that on hit skill pressure that comes with Armaros and Ergodiel.
-Maybe more Nociels for unflipping...
-Ok, I want another Armaros.
-Stand triggers working well so far.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm glad I found your forum i keep on browsing the net for a good deck on Angel Feather Clan, I like the way you built your decks it's very.. Brave and Unsual just the way I like it I just started playing Vanguard and I haven't played even a single game I'm planing to use also a Angel Feather Deck and I'm really looking forward about the deck your just testing. :) hoping for some updates thank you so much ♥

    ReplyDelete